Ready to Purchase
Important factors to consider before buying wine are:
How much wine do you drink?
How frequently do you serve wine at parties?
Do you own or want to own a wine cellar for younger wines?
How much money can you afford to spend?
The most important aspect of purchasing wine is the store that you frequent. Luckily, Table & Vine has plenty of knowledgeable staff to assist you. They can help you find and order rare wines, and they are happy to help you pick out the perfect bottle.
Here are a few more wine buying tips to consider:
1. You should always try the wine before you buy! Trust your taste buds.
2. Try something new! Let Table & Vine’s staff assist you in adding variety to your wine life.
3. Don’t let your wines age for too long. Too-old wines aren’t always the best!
4. Stick to your budget. Table & Vine can help you find the perfect wine within your price range.
5. Buy wine by the case. Table & Vine offers up to a 10% discount on cases of wine.
6. Don’t be a slave to the latest trends. Sometimes, classic wines are the best.
7. Always keep a few great bottles on hand so you don’t have to run to the store at the last minute.